Star Wars Day

Garden by the Bay have always been an amazing tourist attraction with multiple exhibits all year round. In conjunction with May the 4th, th...

Garden by the Bay have always been an amazing tourist attraction with multiple exhibits all year round. In conjunction with May the 4th, the entire place lit up with neon shades of red, blue and green, an immediate linkage to the colors of the light sabers shown in Star Wars movie.

Known as the city of lights, the beauty of Singapore comes alive when night falls. With only a short period of showing, I knew the place was going to be crazily packed with visitors and unbearable heat. But something about the distant sound of the Imperial March had my heart racing faster with each beat, and my excitement meter shooting sky high.

At the first glimpse of the neon lighted trees, my Sony A5000 was already in my hand, busy snapping away. I couldn't care less about the pushes and wails coming from frustrated kids; my eyes were glued to the dazzling lights.

So beautiful.

Swimming through the crazy pool of visitors, we managed to find a good spot under one of the saber trees, patiently waiting for the garden rhapsody to kickoff. It was the last show time of the day, so you can imagine the amount of people there.

But, it is moments like these that brings everyone together. Everyone was here for one purpose, to enjoy the musical lights. I look around me and noticed many tourist lying on the grounds, it was almost like a star gazing party if you ask me. And when the musical ends, everyone was beaming in satisfaction.

It was a lovely sight.

May the force be with you. Always.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com