Review: HADA LABO 3-IN-1 ARBUTIN WHITENING PERFECT GEL

Hada Labo is clearly not an unfamiliar name in the beauty care industry, I've personally own some of its products and I have noticed it...

Hada Labo is clearly not an unfamiliar name in the beauty care industry, I've personally own some of its products and I have noticed its increasing popularity among my peers. Today, I am going to review on its latest creation:

 photo IMG_1383_zps907328f9.jpg Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel.

This 3-in-1 whitening gel helps to boost the benefits of Essence, Mosituriser and Paper Mask. 3 different benefits and procedures all combined as 1, not only is it time saving but also cost saving! Instead of purchasing 3 different types of products, all those benefits can in found inside this 80g jar; which is a perfect packaging size for me.

 photo IMG_1384_zps291fe4b1.jpg

Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel contains 3 trinity efficacious ingredients that penetrate within and work on the skin synergistically:

-Natural Arbutin: High concentration levels at 3% of Japanese pharmaceutical-level Arbutin to offer effective whitening results. Enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots. -Efficacious Vitamin C Concentrate: Proven anti-oxidant enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin. -Hyaluronic Acids (HA) and nano-Hyaluronic Acids: HA is a natural component found on skin. The duo-HA molecules instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.

[REVIEW]

 photo IMG_1388_zps24fea938.jpg photo IMG_1389_zpsd508315b.jpg

This 3-in-1 whitening gel helps to boost the benefits of Essence, Mosituriser and Paper Mask. 3 different benefits and procedures all combined as 1, not only is it time saving but also cost saving! The gel comes in a clear, slightly milky-white colour. At the first touch upon application, it felt a little sticky. But once it dried up, I can't feel the gel's weight on my skin; the solution blends in quite swiftly, leaving a refreshing after feel. As the product contains paper mask's benefit, I applied it before heading to bed and woke up with a tint of brightness/shine of my face. This change is rather obvious to me as I have tanned skin tone. Just like any of Hada Labo's series, this whitening gel brings wonders to my skin!

Product - Hada Labo 3-in-3 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel

Price - $38.90/80g

Place - BHG, Guardian, NTUC, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Unity & Watsons

To win this product, you can 'Like' Hada Labo Facebook page and look out for their Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Snow Princess game or alternatively, you can redeem this sample on Sample Store as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com