[Sponsored Review] Whisper COSMO

For every women, there bound to be this particular period in the month where our mood gets really sensitive, cramps start to surface and...

For every women, there bound to be this particular period in the month where our mood gets really sensitive, cramps start to surface and discomfort will get in our every way just to make us as uncomfortable as possible. Personally, I follow a daily workout/yoga routine and it annoys me badly whenever I reach my menstrual cycle period. Not only are my movement being restricted, the burden of wearing a huge, thick sanitary napkins can result in real discomfort. 

Whisper has launched a premium sanitary napkins line - Whisper COSMO and the good people of CozyCot and Whisper Singapore gave me a box of Whisper COSMO (Day/Heavy Flow) sanitary napkins to review on. 

 photo IMG_9932_zps7114aa5f.jpg
 photo IMG_0176_zps906ce677.jpg

I always give it to the Japanese when it comes to packaging. And once again, they surprised me with such striking and glossy packaging outlook which has successfully carried across the premium image. Note that this is a box of sanitary napkins for heavy flow usage, imagine my second surprise opening up to these thin sheets of napkin.

 photo whispercosmocoverphoto_zps1423bb6c.jpg
 photo IMG_0179_zps86ad7a15.jpg

According to research, women tend to seek for 3 major elements within sanitary napkins before purchasing it: 

-High absorption power (to stay anxiety-free)
-Fit to body
-Skin Comfort

Lactoflex is a new material made of soft, resilient, low-density, open-celled, very absorbent polymeric foam, providing excellent flexibility and elasticity, while remaining incredibly light.

Lactoflex’s integrated two-layer structure with a top layer of large cells allows for rapid absorption and bottom layer with small cells for storage and distribution.

 Additionally, the pad’s unique flexibility and resiliency offers a better fit, maintains the fit throughout wearing, and minimizes bunching






Having developed the Lactoflex, Whisper used this material to to design a sanitary napkin with better and faster absorption through the "mirco holes", this amazing feature can actually absorbs 3 times more menstrual bleeding as compared to average sanitary napkins! Not only does the material shows high absorption power, Lactoflex is also gentle to skin and reduces friction on skin. With the combination of intuitive tapered core, grooves and slots, this innovative design provides flexibility to mould a woman's body by comfortably fitting into the curvatures of the body.
Whisper COSMO also comes in 2 other innovation designs for day/night usages. After using this innovative product, I gladly announce my verdict of loving and enjoying wearing this product and will purchase it for the rest of my menstrual periods! The thin layered napkin almost made me feel like I wasn't wearing it at all, and the high absorption power really set my mind at ease. So much so that I actually dared to wear white coloured outfits and not have to fear a thing, that I could enjoy movies without having to change or check on my flow during show time. Mostly importantly, I can now comfortably and flexibly carry out my  routines!
Good stuff are always meant for sharing. CozyCot is giving out Whisper COSMO to first 50 readers of mine! All you have to do is fill in the particular in the form under my 'ADS/SPONSOR'. Don't forget to share this wonder product with the world at CozyCot after trying it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com