Halloween Fright Fest @ Singapore Flyer RSVP

Halloween's round the corner! Have you had any plans yet? This year, Singapore flyer presents you will a chance to get your...



Halloween's round the corner! Have you had any plans yet?

This year, Singapore flyer presents you will a chance to get yourself frighten.


Special thanks to OMY & Singapore Flyer, I had a chance to be the first to check out Fright Fest @ Singapore Flyer! I was able to bring along 1 more guest, of course I brought Jboy, he was super duper excited for his virgin ride at the Flyer haha!


Because I rushed down from work place, I didn't dressed up :( But, there's really some awesome costume by other participants. I'll show them to you later in this post, stay tuned :D

So, Singapore Flyer’s award-winning rainforest was transformed into a gateway to horrors and probably your deepest nightmare. Among with 3 to 4 other bloggers/participants, we volunteered ourselves to be the 1st group to enter this eerie entrance.


And I thought this guy up there was real. LOL.


So the horror begins! But, just a little sneaky peek for people out there who might be interested to visit the Fright Fest, so I'm just gonna show you some of the peektures~



This girl just comes out of nowhere, holding a bunch of joss sticks and giving it out to us, crying at the same time: "拜一下,拜一下!" (meaning - pray for a while). What we were offered was genuine joss stick, how creepy is that? It already felt like 7th month. 


Doesn't he reminds you of the red-faced monster from 'The Insidious' movie?! He was trying to crawl out and I was lucky enough to spot him and escape before he even had a chance to scare me (Laughs!).




Model of the day - J boy. He's better with posing and I'm better with angles HA! I love this ghost up there :) When we were leaving, she actually hold onto my arms and I told her; "Come, follow me" and tried to pull her gently along with me. It was really fun and of course, she didn't followed.


After the walk, we were invited to the lounge special Halloween brew which is non-alcoholic and it tasted really nice! 

So, here comes the costume peektures!


I know this is a really lousy quality pic, but I'm gonna post it up because this 2 ladies was so adorable! And this was the only picture I had of them :(


Bunny, kitty!


Round of applause for this guy up here. Yes, it's a guy. He looked really scary and when I ask to take a picture of him, he gave such a professional pose! Nice right?!


 Halloween creeps in at Singapore Flyer this October, with unnerving ghouls and ghosts that will take your innermost fears beyond the next level, if you're tempted to explore the horrors at the same time, be mesmerized by the cityscape and unmatched night views from the Flyer, visit;


for more information ;)


You'll probably never look at the Singapore Flyer the same way again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com